воскресенье, 10 января 2010 г.

TV instead of people

I don’t really like watching TV but I have TV-set at home and in most cases it is on. I never watch it and I never know what is going on there but it is always on and I will not turn it off. You may wonder why I need my TV-set on in case I’m not going to watch it and I have answer for you. I need TV-set instead of people. See, when home alone silence seems too loud and there should be something to light this silence and I use my TV-set as thing that lightens silence around me. I have TV-set instead of people because it never stops talking and there is always something on. TV-set never stops talking and saves me from silence and at the same time TV-set never expects me to answer it and talk to it in response and so on and so forth. I never watch TV, well I rare watch TV but I listen to it all the same and that is why I need television. People are talking and they need you to listen to them and answer them something, but there are times when you don’t feel like talking and listening and so on and TV-set will never take it as an offence.